REPAIR & NOURISH
Glutathione defies the aging process and lighten the skin complexion Glutathione penetrates deep into the cellular level of the skin to fight oxidant damage and is the anti-aging answer to premature wrinkling. Glutathione is proven to reverse the melanin’s metabolism turning dark pigmentations (eumelanin) into light pigmentation (phaeomelanin).
The Glo blanc peel is combination of Glutathione, Kojic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Vitamin C and Sheabutter. It promises to eliminates melasma and hyper pigmentation; reverse signs of aging, age spots and sun damage; erase acne scarring and blemishes; lighten and brighten skin; reduce pore size and soften fine lines and wrinkles, stimulating collagen production.
APPLICATION OF THIS PRODUCT IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR PROFESSIONAL USE
After applying this product we achieve the following processes at histological level:
- Protein coagulation
- Re-epithelization due to keratinocyte migration from margins
- Formation of granulation tissue, accumulation cellular compounds (fibronectin, GAG, fibroblasts, etc.)
- Remodellation of collagen fibres due to keratinocyte migration.
It acts at different levels at cutaneous level:
- Epidermis: accelerates cell renewal and cell flaking from the corneum layer, facilitating pigmentation elimination. Furthermore, it produces homogenous re-distribution of melanosomas, and reduction of melanin content, since it stimulates its degradation.
- Dermo-epidermic union: Produces increase in anchorcing fibres and union restoration via collagen fibre remodeling.
- Dermis: It disperses melanin accumulation.
GLO BLANC PEEL IS USED FOR
Primary indication: Melanic pigmentation: acts by reducing basal pigmentation, dispersing the keratinocyte pigment granules, accelerating epidermis turn-over, thus facilitating pigmentation elimination while stimulating melanin degradation,Skin Lightening.
Secondary indications: Photoaging, diminishes expression lines, medium and superficial wrinkles improving skin luminosity, texture and tone.
Prior to application, the professional responsible for applying the mask must define: Patient’s skin phototype, pathology to be treated, corneum stratum thickness, dermic area affected and depth to be reached.
A) Skin prepa ration:
- Thorough cleansing using a GLOB LANC degreasing solution.
- Apply occlusive product on areas which the abrasive action must not reach.
B) Mask application:
- Apply a uniform layer of GLOB LANC PEEL on skin surface to be treated.
- Apply a thicker layer in those areas deemed to have most alterations.
- Application time is between 5 minutes and 15 minutes, as per skin phototype, indication, area to be treated and the professional’s opinion.
- After the appropriate time lapse, mask is removed using GLOB LANC post Neutrilizing solution.
- Apply a GLOB LANC peel off Mask for 20 min.
Post-treatment cares: 24h-48h after application, pruritis, erythema, slight inflammation and sensation of taut skin may appear and last for some time. Normally these symptoms are limited to certain areas.Uniform flaking lasting
3-4 days may also occur,after which the skin is fully regenerated.
Extreme sun protection,aloe vera repair geland/or moisturizing cream must be used to compensate possible post-treatment flaking.
As home treatment we recommend using a GLOB LANC WHITENING CLEANSER for cleansing and from day 5 commence application of the GLOB LANC post treatment SERUM AND TABLETS, essential for obtaining definitive results.
One month after the first application it is advisable to start a new GLOB LANC whitening treatment to obtain best results possible on the skin.
Counterindications: Active skin infections, known vitamin a allergy, its derivatives or any other active formula ingredients, recent sun exposure, photosensitivity, immediate social engagements, auto-Immune diseases or presence of purpura lesions. Avoid using during.
Adverse Reactions: Remember after skin-resurfacing treatment there always exists a minimum risk of rebound hyper or hypopigmentation, which must be immediately treated by the professional. Post-treatment is highly important to minimize said risk.
THE GLOB LANC PEEL WILL
- Rejuvenate and produce younger healthier looking skin
- Reverse signs of aging and sun damage
- Evenout your over all skin tone
- Lighten and brighten your skin
- Slow down the skin aging process
- Reduce pore size and soften lines and wrinkles
- Stimulate collagen production resulting in firmer skin
- Improve the overall tone and texture of your skin
- Prevent Wrinkles and Age Spots
- Improve skin conditions such as acne,melasma,and hyper pigmentation